We are grateful for your interest in contributing to The Rosie Report!
It is our mission to bring diverse and representative voices to the future of work narrative. If you are an influential thought leader, a member of the Rosie community, or just a person in the world with a provocative point of view on the future of work, we welcome submissions that fit our content strategy and editorial guidelines:
- 700-1,000 words (because, SEO)
- Come from a place of love and optimism (please no haters)
- Give us something that hasn’t been published before (gotta keep it fresh, y’all)
- Make us think big (think mind blown emoji)
- Aim to serve the community before yourself (AKA no self-promotion, unless you wanna be a sponsor)
Submit a story using the form below and one of our Editors will be in touch with you soon.
The Age of Autonomy / regardless of worker status, modern leadership allows people to work as accountable adults
The Layered Workforce / the organizational model of the future strategically integrates FTEs, flex talent, and gig workers
Portfolio Careers / people pursuing multiple simultaneous career tracks is not only a growing trend but an inclusion opportunity
Non-linear Careers / careers evolving in seasons that reflect personal priorities and values is the new definition of “success”